These cute free printable Christmas placemats are holiday activity pages that double as table placemats. Simply download and print the Christmas placemats on legal size paper and kids can play and color the placemats at the Christmas table. You can also use these Merry Christmas placemats for a Christmas party in the classroom or at home!
Christmas Placemats for kids
Adding Christmas placemats to your table settings that can act as Christmas placemat activity sheets. The dinner is almost ready, just a few minutes more… And then the questions start:
- Mom, how long?
- When will the dinner be ready?
Related: DIY placemats
These printable and fun color your own placemats with a Christmas theme should pass the table time quickly!
Free Printable Christmas Placemat Set Includes
These Christmas themed placemats or Christmas table mats will bring lots of fun and hopefully some calm to the holiday season.
1. Christmas Placemat Coloring Page
The first Christmas placemat is a coloring sheet. It is a free printable Christmas paper placemat that doubles as a Christmas coloring page. You can color all the lovely candies, ornaments, and even gifts. Plus, there is a fork and spoon, and an empty plate for you to draw your food on! Are you having goose or ham? Mac and cheese? Green beans? Draw it all!
2. Christmas Placemat Activity Page
The second Christmas placemat is a game page! It is really a Christmas activity sheet doubling as a Christmas themed placemat.
- You can write your name and draw your entire family!
- You can connect the trees with the same number of ornaments.
- Complete the Rudolph word search puzzle.
- Plus, there are 3 ornament mazes to solve!
Adorable Christmas Placemats for Kids Set includes:
- 1 legal sized placemat to color.
- 1 legal sized placemat with Christmas activities (word search, mazes and more!)
Download & Print Holiday Placemat pdf Files Here
How To Make Christmas Placemats Your Own
- Decorate the ornaments with glitter and glue, add pom poms to make them beautiful just like real ornaments.
- You could also use water colors instead of markers, crayons, or pencils.
- Instead of drawing your own, cut out photos and glue them on the plate!
More Fun Christmas Printables from Kids Activities Blog
How did you use the free printable Christmas placemats? Did your kids create a Christmas placemat craft or use them as Christmas activity sheets?